Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Hate Passwords and the Internet and Technology and Everything.

Ok, so it's been over a month since my last post. Sorry. But I have an excusse. Blogger, (the website that host's this blog), has been bought by Google,(big surprise). As such I had to sign up for a google account in oreder to get access to my blog. This meant getting a new Google account name and password. Fine no problem. So I did that. Still dind't work. So I tried it again. Nuthin. So I gave up and cursed Google for all the convienences it afford us all in internetland. Finnally after weeks of feeble attempts to figure out what was going on I finnally have my new Google account and password. Phew. Thank Gates. Anyway. Bahh Im so dsgusted bythe whole ordeal I don't think I can finish this. I'll get back to you later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phew!
It's good to know that you're still alive, forever battling the evil forces of internetland!!
you're the best!
rj

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home