Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Poopernova

I share my hometown with Lucas Rossi. This makes me wonder, if circumstance were different could I be the lead singer of Supernova? I wonder what would have had to be different for this to come about. Whatever they would have been I thank god above and satan below and santa clause and Nietzche and Jimi Hendrix that my path was laid out differently. I also wonder if he every slept with any of my old girlfriends, laws of probability say not likely seeing as I had a total of two girlfriends in my 18 years in Ottawa. I wonder if he hung out in any of my favorite bars, (I doubt it, the bars I hung out in would have kicked his ass in). I wonder if he knew any of my friends. I wonder if any of the people I knew back home ever met him and had the good sense to lay a fierce and unforgettable beating on that human puddle of wasted ejaculant. Seriously, I don't get how the personification of obnoxious full sensory assault, (and I mean that in a way that he shouldn't take as a compliment) grow up in my home town and go undetected? I am saddened and appalled that the good people of Ottawa didn't take it upon themselves to carry his infant body into the Gatineau hills and expose him to the elements at birth as the ancient Spartans had the foresight and good sense to do to their children. I wonder if such a policy could be implemented retroactively?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home