Tuesday, November 28, 2006

If You Look Hard Enough You Can Spot 'em


I am often exposed to people that make my stomach turn. People with no moral compass, and not in a funny socially redeeming way either. Sometimes I get pretty down on humanity in general. Sometimes think that that villain in that James Bond movie, (I think it was Moonraker), may have had it right when he wanted to wipe out the whole corrupt lot of us and start over. And it's not just the evil bastards that get me down. More than anything it's the douchebags. People that open their mouths and all manner of irritating drivel spews out. But then other times I just sit back and think about people for a minute and realize that it's not really our fault. We get royally fucked up somewhere around gradeschool. Civilization can be a real drag on being human. Anyway, I don't really know where I'm going with this. I guess, sometimes you just gotta realize that we were all beautiful babies at one point. It's still there somewhere, under it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home