Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sometimes the Wolf, Sometimes the Man.

Do you remember that scene at the end of White Fang where the guy sends his wolf off into the wild? Only the wolf doesn't want to go because he loves the man to much and he knows the man loves him? So the Man starts yelling at the wolf an throwing things at him and saying really mean things like, "I never liked you anyway"? And finnally the wolf leaves the man even though he knows he's lying just to get him to go? Well... sometimes I feel like the man... and sometimes I feel like the wolf... and sometimes I feel like both at once. That's all... thanks for reading.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dezcab said...

I think you missed the point. What I was trying to say was, I think I'm a werewolf.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deep.

Harry and the Hendersons was tight too.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home