Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fighters Fight

In an interesting turn of events the name of this blog now holds a bit more water as I have recently undertaken boxing as a passtime and source of excercise. If theres one thing I know about boxing it's that boxers need cool nicknames in order to win bouts. So I would like to open the floor to any suggestions of what my boxing nickname should be. To get the ball rolling I've included some ideas I've come up with myself.

Rocky
Mr. Punchy Pants
The Mighty Hemmorage
Rocky II
Owen "Not in the Face" Clark
Rocky III
Mr. Motts (a refference to the term Tomato Can)
Jiminy Rickets
Rocky IV
Mr. Can't We Just Hug Instead
Owen "Why Didn't You Tell Me He's Allowed to Hit Me Back!" Clark
Rocky V
The Coma

Pick your Favorite or send me your suggestions, your help is appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger alli.buchanan@gmail.com said...

BiOwen, obviously. (It implies you're bionic)

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home